Monday, October 10, 2011

Creating a Sketch Effect Color Crayons In Photos


Just open photoshop again while to try a variety of styles and filters, and I found this one. I called it "color crayon sketch effect". Something like that in my opinion, judging from the looks, such as drawing using crayons or oil paint. Maybe my friend had another, more appropriate title, but I think the title is already okay. Step-by-step tutorials are few, and very easy to follow.

Images that I use is a photo of Emma Watson, I can from his photo gal
lery on the site http://emma-watson-gallery.com. Friend would know Emma Watson is one of the major actors in the Harry Potter films. He serves as Hermione Granger, one of Harry Potter's best friend. Here's the original picture:

- First, prepare the image. Click image above to open the original image. Then save it to a computer buddy.
- Run Photoshop and open the image.
- Press CTRL + J to copy it.

- Click Filter> Brush Strokes> Sumi-e. Settings as follows:
- Finally, change its blending mode to Overlay. Done!

Result:

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management